Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am willing to enjoy more...

In my Toronto days, one of the most annoying things is "food".

Toronto is, you know, the city consisted by various races all over the world,
that's why we can enjoy the wide range of variation about food.

These pics below are these of what I ate lately...

Chinese Food


Vietnamese Food


Jamaican Food


Basically I am not fond of "fast food" so much, so there is no choice of "hamburger" "sandwich" and something.

And then I prefer "spicy" flavor, which I mean has "strong smell" "stimulative taste" ...

We can have Mexican, Arabic, Indian, and various Asian style of food here,
that's why I was glad when I just came here and walked on the street.

But actually I am already bored about all kinds of food here...

In my opinion, every shop in the same kind of food has almost the same menu and flavor.
And the flavor is, how can I say... , a sort of "simple" so maybe it is easier to feel bored about that.

Besides, Thai food is completely different from the real taste in Thailand,
and then Japanese food in Toronto is I think what I should avoid the most !!
I tried that several times, and my impressions were such as umm.. the housewife's bit failure dish in her house...
I can put up with eating them, but I don't wanna pay money for them.

Finally there is no choice but to cook by myself...
I should be excellent chef in order to be satisfied with daily food,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment