Saturday, August 7, 2010

Desperate Housewives Season 6

I can hardly wait for new DVD of "Desperate Housewives Season6" !!

Yes I know Season6 is shown now in the United States(or that is finished already??? maybe...) .



The you tube above is, you know, the last scene of Season5.

Who was the bride with Mike?
In that story her face and name was hidden, but I guess she must have been Susan...

Oh... how pity Catharine was...
Because Mike disappeared suddenly at the airport to see Susan, but she couldn't understand what happened at that time...

Does anyone know when we can get new DVD of Season6 in Canada ????
Oh please let me know...

Anyway I really am addicted to this drama, and it is incredibly valuable for my study of English...haha
I watch the same story even many times, it is still fresh, stimulative and cannot be boring at all !!

I get that it seems very gay to declare I am an eager fan of this story...

BUT I DON'T CARE ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment