Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SUKIYAKI was horrible!!

I hung out with my Canadian friend to eat dinner last night.

And then we went to a Japanese restaurant, where get a pretty reputation on the web especially for the kind of home cooking in Japan among Japanese people.

In Toronto I was extremely missing real Japanese taste lately, while every dish of that was terrible without exception.

That's why I hoped so much and walked to go along Younge street to around Bloor with exciting yesterday.

However, that restaurant was completely bad as well...
My hope was awfully destroyed...

I ordered SUKIYAKI, and my friend did KATHU curry.

You need not any special skill for cooking that kind of dish, I mean, everybody must make it without failure...

How to Make Sukiyaki, and KATHU curry are below.





See! it's so easy, right???

But maybe the chef in that restaurant where is at Bloor area might have had greatly bad sense about the taste,
or yesterdays must have been the quite first day of having experience of cooking in his life...

Not only I, but my friend said "umm the taste is very plain..." or something like that.

In short, they were so bland...

Anyway I really feel disappointed about the level of Japanese food in Toronto.
The problem is not to be difficult of getting as the same ingredients here as in Japan, but the skill of chefs...

To make matters worse, they are Japanese people!!

Of course it really doesn't matter about the quality of taste when they are foreigners such as Chinese, Korean...
In that case I don't regard these restaurants as "Japanese food restaurant" even if they are named as "Japanese...",
so I can't feel disappointed about that.

There are many people working in Toronto as a chef of Japanese food, though, who should maybe re-study cooking from the very beginning level!!

And even more badly, they should learn the meaning of "BUSINESS"!!

I mean, they are not sure about the importance of getting money from customer.
They can be almost the same as cheating customer...

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog.
    You may be part of the Best Gay Bloggers.
    You will find a lot of free material for your blog, tips for making your blog more visible, even making money easily for your blog, connect with other bloggers in your area or with the same interests.

    .... And the most important, how to have you gay blog #1 on google search.
    Can you send me an email with the subject
    "I 'd like to be part of the best gay bloggers"
    and I will send you all the information for you to access to this private blog for free.

    Your fan

    Erik
    absoluterik@gaymagination.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog.
    You may be part of the Best Gay Bloggers.
    You will find a lot of free material for your blog, tips for making your blog more visible, even making money easily for your blog, connect with other bloggers in your area or with the same interests.

    .... And the most important, how to have you gay blog #1 on google search.
    Can you send me an email with the subject
    "I 'd like to be part of the best gay bloggers"
    and I will send you all the information for you to access to this private blog for free.

    Your fan

    Erik
    absoluterik@gaymagination.com

    ReplyDelete