Sunday, August 8, 2010

How to make Sex Appeal

Now is the Sunday morning...
umm I'm starving now...

But maybe I feel like to be fatter than before, especially before coming to Canada...
just because of FOOD here !!

I seriously need to increase my exercise in the gym...
And then I need to pay attention about the amount of calories and fat every time I eat something...

In order to get nice guys, the sexy body is seriously needed ^.^
In other words, that is essential for enjoying excellent sex life !!! haha

Anyway, I think Ryan Higa is awesome.

The title is "Skitzo - Introductions"


umm I suppose he is not so handsome, but you know, I feel he is, like "sexy" !
He has the kind of attraction which excites me sexual desire strongly...

But which part of him does get me horny??? umm I'm not sure...

Speaking of "sexy", I always think it is quite difficult to make the attraction of myself about "sex appeal" by myself artificially.
In my belief, "athlete body" "beautiful skin" could be the part of significant elements for that.

These two things can be improved by my effort, so there is not any problem in them.

I think, however, another elements exist as well, which are very very tough.

This is, what is called "atmosphere".
Particularly, all of sexy straight guys have that!!

Maybe there are several important things like "charming smile" "how to talk" "how to act" "fashion" "hairstyle" "smell"(?) or something...

Besides I'm guessing another things here...
such as "a sharp look in one's eyes" "the attitude for working eagerly" "the appetite to make oneself conspicuous" ...

umm very difficult, I cannot get the exact answers now!!

Oh I've forgotten the extremely important element we shouldn't ignore...

This is "the skill for sex on the bed"...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment