Friday, August 6, 2010

three-some or group sex

In Canada or Toronto, are there any young guys who enjoy three-some or group sex???

And how can they make plans and look for members???

Maybe I can't enjoy nice sex for a while, so it must have a bad effect for my health mentally!!

I really need to have fun right now...




ummm a group sex such as that video looks incredibly amazing...haha

But I don't have any idea about how to take part in group sex here...

When I was in Tokyo, it was not so difficult to get information of parties and join them.

On the website or SMS, usually someone make a plan of some party and looks for person who wanna join.

It is not really special thing...

Actually, even in Tokyo it is not so easy to find the excellent party such as joined only by cool guys.

But, occasionally we can get good luck to enjoy great fun like that!!


On the other hand, I guess most of Western gay guys may seek "normal life" as same as straight people have...

Group sex or threesome might be, you know, abnormal amusement.

And Western gay guys might understand that pursuing fun related to "sex" excessively is, the sort of "sickness"...

However just only 1 time is fine...
I wish to try amazing group sex especially among white, latino, or arabic cool guys...haha

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog.
    You may be part of the Best Gay Bloggers.
    You will find a lot of free material for your blog, tips for making your blog more visible, even making money easily for your blog,
    connect with other bloggers in your area or with the same interests.

    .... And the most important, how to have you gay blog #1 on google search.
    Can you send me an email with the subject
    "I 'd like to be part of the best gay bloggers"
    and I will send you all the information for you to access to this private blog for free.

    Your fan

    Erik
    absoluterik@gaymagination.com

    ReplyDelete