Friday, August 6, 2010

straight guys

There are an Arabic guy in my english school, who is quite sexy.

Lately we get to chat, so I am quite glad about that.
Talking to nice guys is pretty fun not for only me, but for every gay , right???

Every time he begin to say like " Hey how are you doin'? ",
he tries to touch or shake or hit (?) my hand...
(oh which verb is appropriate for describing that act??? I have no idea)

And then I feel more happy to be done such an act by him!!

Is this a sort of "love" to me from him ???

Does he feel to touch me more ???



(This pic above is me last year, but is not related to this story in the slightest!!! haha)

I know, however, that is just a kind of "greeting", as which straight guys usually uses...

Yes, I sometimes misunderstand the meaning of straight guys' act.

Whenever they smile to me, hit my shoulder, hug and touch my back...
I hope they may show their kind of "love" .

ummm I must be really foolish to think such a thing, haha.

That's because they are absolutely fond of women, and they think nothing more than fucking with women, in other words, inserting their dicks into women's vaginas...

No comments:

Post a Comment